I have eaten stuffed mushrooms sometime back in a restaurant and since then was thinking to recreate it at home. Therefore when yesterday, I saw these beautiful big and white mushrooms, it immediately struck me to make these. I usually always have chicken in my freezer, so the filling option was not difficult to choose.
The mushrooms turned out great. The dish can be a perfect party appetizer. Just make the filling and fill the mushrooms in advance and you can grill them at the time of the party.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Remove the stalk of the mushroom and chop it
- Add oil in a pan
- Add onion and fry till pink
- Add chopped mushroom, chicken mince, capsicum , salt and pepper
- Cook till chicken is done
- Fill the mushrooms with chicken mixture
- Sprinkle some cheese on top
- Keep in the oven for15- 20 minutes
- Serve hot