I had a few strawberries lying in my fridge and when I saw this very tempting looking strawberry flavored butter at http://www.bforbel.com ,I was game. It took a few minutes to be done and tasted wonderful with the bagels.
Strawberry Honey Butter is a very unique recipe, something that isn’t tried too often. It is delicious, fresh and very easy to prepare. It can be enjoyed with plain bread or the Mediterranean Flavored Spiral Bread. Try the recipe below.
Recipe to make Strawberry Honey Butter
- Butter-1/2 cup (softened )
- Strawberries-10-15 (pureed)
- Lemon juice- 2 tsp
- Add strawberry puree, lemon juice and honey in a pan
- Cook for 3- 5 minutes
- In a bowl, beat butter and strawberry puree for 3-4 minutes
- Let it sit for an hour before using
- You can refrigerate the butter for 3- 4 day