Cheesy egg roulade with red bell pepper and onion… I never thought that shifting a house would be so tiring and difficult. We were living in a serving apartment since last one year, where everything was taken care of. Now Mohit’s project has extended and we have to shift to an apartment and take of everything on our own. So I am basically setting up my house from scratch, right from buying the kitchen utensils to furniture and all things needed in a house. It’s also fun to shop for all the things and planning, how to arrange everything. This is the reason, I could not cook or bake anything to feed my blog. Now that we have shifted but still not adjusted, I made this quick and easy to make breakfast for the family. It turned out delicious and everyone in the family loved it. So here is how to make Cheesy egg roulade with red bell pepper and onion.
All you need is
- Milk – 1 cup
- All purpose flour – 1/3 cup
- Eggs – 8
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder – 1/4 tsp
- Tomato ketchup – 2 tbsp
- Red bell pepper – 1/2 cup ( chopped )
- Onion – 1/2 cup ( chopped )
- Green chili – 2 ( chopped )
- Cheddar cheese – 1 cup
Recipe to make Cheesy egg roulade with red bell pepper and onion
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degree C.
- Grease and line a 10 inch by 15 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Let the parchment overhang on the sides.
- In a bowl, mix together all purpose flour and milk.
- Add eggs, tomato ketchup, salt and pepper and whisk well.
- Pour the batter in the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle onion, green chili and bell pepper, evenly on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes, till the eggs are set.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and again bake for 6-8 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Lift the parchment paper from one of the shorter sides and roll the egg tightly, peeling back the parchment as you go.
- Cut into slices.
- Serve hot.