Avocado Peach Salsa…..Salsa and Nachos are a favorite snack in my house and I keep on looking for preparing different variations of Salsa that can be relished with nachos. During summer, with mangoes available in abundance, I prepare Mango Salsa and Mango Avocado Salsa without fail. As the peaches are in season, I used them to make Avocado Peach Salsa and it was a hit. The crunch and the tang from the peaches went well with creamy avocado. Avocado being very good for our health, makes me feel that I should be using it as often as I can for making various salads, salsas, smoothies et al. My kiddo eats avocado as well, therefore whenever I make Avocado Peach Salsa, I know he would definitely finish his serving.
For preparing Avocado Peach Salsa, along with avocado and peach, I have used tomatoes as well as onions in order to grant a nice crunch to this quickie. Be it for quick starters, snacks or breakfast, you could any day relish Avocado Peach Salsa to give a healthy touch to your diet. Get started and bookmark the recipe for Avocado Peach Salsa, the cook time and prep time for making Avocado Peach Salsa are quite less which makes it a very time saving accompaniment to make!
Avocado and Peach Salsa
- Avocado - 1 ( seeded and cut into small pieces )
- Peach - 1 ( seeded and cut into small pieces )
- Onion - ¼ cup ( finely chopped )
- Tomato - ¼ cup ( finely chopped )
- Coriander - 2 tbsp ( finely chopped )
- Green chili - 1 ( finely chopped )
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt to taste
- Roasted cumin powder - ¼ tsp
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix gently so that avocado is not mushed up.
- Serve with nachos.
- Do not keep salsa for long time as the avocados will turn brown.