Banana Poppy Seed Pancake carries the taste of mashed bananas and hint of poppy seeds to give this dish a unique taste. Make these for breakfast or brunch. Here is a simple recipe.
Pancakes are little delicious circles of goodness, and every child love eating them and making them too. Adults are not too far behind when it comes to pancakes, and besides being great on taste, these are healthy and make for a filling breakfast too. This recipe to make Banana Poppy Seed Pancake is also a fantastic way to use those over ripe bananas who have no takers.
This Banana Poppy Seed Pancake carries the taste of mashed bananas and hint of poppy seeds to give this dish a unique taste. It can be had just as it is or dipped in honey or warm chocolate fudge sauce.
Banana Poppy Seed Pancake Video Recipe
Banana Poppy Seed Pancake Recipe
Banana Poppy Seeds Pancake
Banana Poppy Seeds Pancake carries the taste of mashed bananas and hint of poppy seeds to give this dish a unique taste.
- 2 cups All purpose flour
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Black poppy seeds If black poppy seeds are not available, you can use white ones as well
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Ripe bananas Large
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Butter Plus for frying
- Warm Chocolate fudge sauce or Honey to drizzle
- Walnuts to sprinkle on top
- Mash the banana nicely to make a smooth puree.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well to make a lump free batter.
- Keep aside for 20 minutes.
- Grease a 5 inch non stick frying pan with very little butter and pour 2 ladle full of batter in the pan.
- Cover the pan and cook the pancake on low heat from both the sides till slightly browned.
- Stack the pancake son a serving plate.
- Drizzle with honey or warm chocolate fudge sauce.
- Top with a few slices of banana and walnuts.
- Serve warm.
Are you making this recipe? I LOVE to see your creations so snap a photo and tag Whiskaffair on Instagram with the hashtag #Whiskaffair and please give a star rating below ★. You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for more such easy recipes.