- Bread slices - 4
- Potato - 1 boiled, peeled and grated
- Paneer - 1/2 cup grated
- Coriander - 1 tbsp chopped
- Green chili - 1 chopped
- Salt to taste
- Garam masala - 1/4 tsp
- Chaat masala - 1/2 tsp
- Oil for frying
- Mix potato, paneer, coriander, green chili, salt, garam masala and chaat masala in a bowl.
- Cut the corner of the bread slices.
- Dip one slice in water for a second and take it out.
- Squeeze the slice between your palms to remove the excess water.
- Keep a tablespoon of filling in the center of the slice and bring the ends together.
- Giving a little pressure and using both your hands, make a round.
- Repeat the process with all the slices.
- Deep fry in hot oil till golden brown.
- Remove on a tissue lined plate.
- Serve hot with coriander and mint chutney.