I relished crisp and succulent Bread Rolls with some Adrak Wali Chai and my day was surely made! Try eating these delicious munchies with your buddies or your loved ones and you are sure to feel awesome. Here’s a step by step guide for making lip-smacking Bread Rolls, do have a read.
We all love munching on different types of snacks, don’t we? Especially during monsoon when the climate is pretty is cool and there is lush greenery around, fried snacks are especially tempting. Bread rolls are one among the many that not just taste well, but can be enjoyed as much as you want.
Bread with a paneer and potato filling is easy to make snack which can be made in just a matter of few minutes. They are appetizers as well as snacks.
If you have guests at home, this is a good option. The rolls can be enjoyed just as is or dipped into Dhaniya Aur Amle Ki Chutney or Sweet Tamarind Chutney.
Bread Rolls are available at many food joints as well, but I love making them at home because then, I can experiment with the process in a better way. Though I have used Paneer for making Bread Rolls this time, once I had even used cheese and they turned just as sizzling!
Loved this recipe?Click here to leave a review and give us a five star rating ★★★★★
- Bread slices - 4
- Potato - 1 (boiled, peeled and grated)
- Paneer - ½ cup (grated)
- Coriander - 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Green chili - 1 (chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Garam masala - ¼ tsp
- Chaat masala - ½ tsp
- Oil for frying
- Mix potato, paneer, coriander, green chili, salt, garam masala and chaat masala in a bowl.
- Cut the corner of the bread slices.
- Dip one slice in water for a second and take it out.
- Squeeze the slice between your palms to remove the excess water.
- Keep a tablespoon of filling in the center of the slice and bring the ends together.
- Giving a little pressure and using both your hands, make a round.
- Repeat the process with all the slices.
- Deep fry in hot oil till golden brown.
- Remove on a tissue lined plate.
- Serve hot with coriander and mint chutney.
Pin this recipe for later use!I LOVE to see your creations so pin and mention @WhiskAffair!
Sign up for regular updates?I would love to have you as part of my journey. Click to sign up!