Buffet Breakfast Bangalore at Vivanta by Taj – Whitefield, Bangalore
After a long week full of work, all of us look forward to a fulfilling weekend. Going for a Buffet Breakfast on Sunday is pretty high on many’s list and there are many places in Bangalore you can try. Last week was the Easter weekend and I was invited to Vivanta by Taj – Whitefield, Bangalore for an Easter Brunch. Now Buffet Breakfast Bangalore cannot be any better than what Vivanta by Taj offers. Set amidst lush landscape inside ITPL, it is a perfect business hotel during the week. Over the weekend it sees guests from different walks of life, right from expat population of Whitefield to locals trying out different cuisines over Buffet Breakfast and other meals. Latitude restaurant at Vivanta by Taj – Whitefield, Bangalore serves these delicious spreads every week and it was extra special over the Easter weekend.
The Sunday Brunch and Buffet Breakfast has cuisine set up from different regions of the world every weekend from Americas to Europe to Mediterranean to Asian etc bringing you different flavours every week. For the Easter weekend, the ambiance was specially setup including Easter Eggs in various forms and part of the cuisine was as influenced by Easter recipes. In addition it had recipes from different regions of India and across the world. They even did a egg hunt with the kids and adults.
Some of the dishes I tried as part of the Buffet Breakfast Bangalore at Vivanta by Taj included both vegetarian and non-vegetarian varieties
- Tikka’s & Kebab’s – Panner, Chicken, Fish, Mushroom, Sausage, Prawns, Mussels, squids etc
- Cold Cuts – Norwegian Smoked Salmon and Chive Crème Fraiche, Napoli salami with zucchini relish, Chicken Salami with carrot relish, Spinach and cheese roulade, Grilled vegetable and feta terrine
- All varieties of Cheese along with various breads & dips. You could also pair them with an Omelette with various additions like ham, sausage, mushroom, onion or Easter Special Scotch or devilled Eggs
- Salads – Spiced Shrimp Cocktail, Grilled Asparagus with Pancetta, Gorgonzola and Red Onion, Chicken Liver pate, Salad Niçoise, Insalata caprese, Som tom salad, Waldorf salad, Antipasti Platter, Orzo Salad
- Easter Special Spiced Roast turkey with Cognac gravy & Suckling pig
- Live chaat’s including Katori chaat, aloo tikki with ragada, bhel puri, Papri chaat etc
- Appam with stew
- Hot lunch items from across the globe included Baked Mostacoilli – Italian chicken Sausage, fresh mozzarella and Spinach, Barbecued Spiced fish Fillet with Mustard Sauce, Beef wellington, Fish in chilly oyster sauce, Chicken in red Thai curry, Live Pasta station and various other dishes
- There was also a good Indian selection in hot lunch including Pork vindaloo, Chicken dak bungalow curry, Prawn moilee, Popti curry (Broad beans and Spinach Foogath), Baigan Buruta (Baingan bharta), Vegetable khudi (Vegetable in coconut curry flavored with bottle masala), Dal tadka and Brown onion rice
- Dessert station included Spanish cream, Poached pears in red wine sauce, Passion fruit hazelnut mousse, Red velvet pastry, White chocolate pistachio cigars, Assorted Easter eggs, Strawberry macaroons, Cassata slice, Rainbow jelly, Baked mango shrikhand, Mini gulab jamun skewers, Beetroot halwa and Ice cream counter with toppings
With so much variety and taste, Vivanta by Taj – Whitefield, Bangalore serves one of the best Sunday Brunch in Bangalore. I’m sure you are already feeling to get to the place and try these delicacies for yourself. So go ahead and make a booking now and enjoy the Buffet Breakfast Bangalore at Taj Vivanta hosted at Latitude restaurant. If you are looking for a dinner at Terracotta, read this now.
Latitude at Vivanta By Taj,
Ph: 080-6693 3333
Sunday Brunch Time: 12PM to 4PM