Chicken Cheese Balls is a delicious snack or Appetizer which can be easily made at home. Here is a tried and tested recipe to make these Chicken Cheese Balls at home.
Chicken Cheese Balls Recipe are a tasty treat for the taste buds. These small little beauties are a favourite snack in my house. A few years back, we used to bring bags full of frozen Chicken Cheese Balls from the supermarkets and the evening snacks used to be a few of them deep fried till golden brown.
But now, with so much negative feedback coming for a lot of brands selling ready to eat stuff, I am making a conscious effort to avoid using any processed food items and trying to recreate all our favourites at home.
These Chicken Cheese Balls Recipe made using freshly ground Chicken mince and a few spices came out fantastic and were gobbled up by Sunny Boy and daddy dear in a no time. You can make these balls and freeze them for later use. Just take a few out, deep fry till golden brown and you are good to go.
These yummy things taste heavenly during monsoon with a cup of piping hot Adrak Wali Chai. With the arrival of monsoon, I am sure that you and your family would definitely yearn to eat some piping hot munchies, I say what better than relishing sizzling Chicken Cheese Balls Recipe, eh? Get going to read its recipe and note it down as well.
And while you are at it, do check out more chicken snack ideas here.
You might also like
Chicken Cheese Balls
For the outer covering
- 400 g Boneless Chicken Thigh
- 1 tsp Dried rosemary
- 1 tsp Dried parsley
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Onion powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper powder
- 2 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 3 tbsp Butter (Softened)
- 1 Egg
For the filling
- 100 g Mozzarella cheese (Grated)
- Salt to taste
- 1 pinch Black pepper powder
- 1 cup All purpose flour
- 3 Egg white
- 1 cup Bread crumbs
- All all the ingredients for the outer covering in a food processor and grind to a smooth mixture.
- Mix all the ingredients for the filling in a bowl.
- Apply little oil in your palms.
- Take a small lemon size portion of the chicken mixture and slightly flatten it.
- Keep a tsp of filling in the centre and bring the ends together to make a round.
- Make all the balls in the same manner.
- Now roll the ball in the flour.
- Then dip it in the egg white and finally coat the ball with the bread crumbs.
- Finish all the balls in the same manner.
- Refrigerate the balls for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a non stick frying pan.
- Deep fry the balls on medium heat till golden brown from all the sides.
- Drain on a plate lined with kitchen tissue.
- Serve hot with Ketchup.