Chicken Malai Boti is a very luscious chicken based dish which turns out to be a great option while planning an evening of BBQ! Here is how to make it.
Chicken Malai Boti is a very luscious chicken based dish which turns out to be a great option while planning an evening of BBQ! I and my husband love hosting BBQ evenings, it’s a great way to reconnect with friends, have some amazing conversations and relish some of the awesomest delicacies.
While Achari Paneer Tikka are made during all Summer BBQ parties, this time, I was determined on trying something new and interesting. Chicken Malai Boti perfectly fit into that plan. I had already purchased fresh boneless chicken, therefore, aligning other ingredients for making this dish turned out quite quick and easy.
With the purpose to grant a superb flavor to Chicken Malai Boti, I had marinated chicken not once but twice. The first marination was mostly made of lemon juice and spices and the second one was full of fresh cream, hung curd, and other rich ingredients.
Once the marination got done, I stored the chicken for 24 hours in order to make sure that it absorbs all the flavours and turns out delicious to the core. By the time, we were all set to grill them and preparing piping hot Chicken Malai Boti by grilling.
Finally, it was all grilled and relished with nothing but smiles. You could have fun with your friends as well over Chicken Malai Boti. Make sure to read its recipe and replicate it without fail, get going:
Chicken Malai Boti
- 500 g Boneless chicken thighs
- Oil for basting
For the first marination
- 3 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
- 1 teaspoon Ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon Garlic paste
For the second marination
- 3 tablespoon Hung curd
- 3 tablespoon Fresh cream
- 1 teaspoon Green chilli paste
- ½ teaspoon Garam masala powder
- 3 tablespoon Vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon White pepper powder
- ½ teaspoon Roasted cumin powder
- 2 tablespoon Almond paste (Blanch the almond, remove the skin and make a paste)
- 2 tablespoon Processed cheese
- 1 teaspoon Cornflour
- Cut the chicken into small cubes.
- Gently pat the cubes with a kitchen towel to remove the extra moisture.
- Mix the ingredients for the first marination in a bowl.
- Add chicken into it and cover the bowl with a cling film.
- Refrigerate for an hour.
- Mix the ingredients for the second marination in another bowl.
- Add the chicken along with the first marinade in the second marinade.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate the chicken for 20-24 hours.
- Thread the chicken pieces into skewers.
- Heat a grill pan and grill the skewers from both the sides until browned.
- Keep brushing with oil while grilling.
- You can also make this in oven.
- Pre heat the oven to 200 degrees C.
- Arrange the skewers on a baking sheet lined with aluminium foil.
- Grill for 15-20 minutes on each side.
- Serve Chicken Malai Boti with Mint and Yogurt Dip and Onion Laccha.