Chicken Schnitzel is one of the most popular dishes across the world. It is not surprising that pounded, breaded and fried boneless chicken is such a favorite with both children and adults alike. The dish can be served as a breakfast option or a side to lunch and dinner, and is high on protein and health.Marinating and cooking this chicken doesn’t take quite a lot of time, and when you have guests coming over, this recipe is sure to get you many compliments and accolades. With chicken being the most preferred meat among the majority of the world’s meat eaters, it is no wonder that this lean meat is used in a variety of ways. It can be made into a Chunky Chicken Soup, a rich creamy Hyderabadi Murgh Shahjahani or Thai Basil Chicken.
Using this simple recipe which I have especially shared for the Whisk Affair community, preparing Chicken Schnitzel will certainly feel like a cake walk for you all. So, rush and note bookmark this interesting recipe before it runs out of your mind!
Recipe to make Chicken Schnitzel
- Chicken breast - 4
- Salt - 1/2 cup
- Eggs - 2
- Bread crumbs - 1 cup
- Oil for frying
- Mix salt in 1 litres of water and add the chicken breast in this brine.
- Let it brine for 30 minutes.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl.
- Take out the bread crumbs in a shallow plate.
- Take out the chicken breast from the brine solution and pound it using a meat tenderiser.
- Dip the breast in egg and then coat with bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- When the oil is hot, deep fry the chicken breast on medium heat until golden brown from both the sides.
- Drain on kitchen towel.
- Serve hot along with french fries and salad.