Banana Bread is my best bet to serve with this perfect recipe with spotty bananas. Even a single brown spot and nobody is willing to eat them in my house. So, I usually let them rest for one more day and develop some more sweetness and then they go into the making of Chocolate Banana Bread with Hazelnuts which is loved by all.
See, now you know the trick. I usually add some nuts for the crunch and hazlenuts or walnuts are the preferred choice. If you don’t have these, go ahead and use any nuts of your choice.
You can even interest yourself with yet another flavourful bread called Banana Cinnamon Pecan Bread and have a treat.
Chocolate Banana Bread with Hazelnuts is indeed a toothsome, moist bake which tastes absolutely delicious with tea or coffee. Whenever I bake Chocolate Banana Bread with Hazelnuts, some of its slices gets packed and goes in my kiddo’s tiffin as well for his pack of friends and those little musketeers really like eating it very much!
Now you know what to do with all those over-ripe bananas. Use them instead for making Chocolate Banana Bread with Hazelnuts and have fun!
Chocolate Banana Bread with Hazelnuts
- 115 gms Unsalted butter
- 1 cup Granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup Mashed banana (approx 4 big bananas)
- ¼ cup Milk
- 2 – 3 drops Lemon juice
- 2 cups All purpose flour
- ¼ cup Cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon powder
- ½ cup Hazelnuts (Roasted and skin removed and chopped)
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degree C.
- Grease a bread loaf pan.
- Add lemon juice in milk and keep it aside (it might curdle a little)
- Add all purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt and cinnamon powder in a bowl.
- Beat butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla extract and mix.
- Add egg one at a time and beat till nicely combined.
- Add the mashed banana and mix well.
- Add milk and mix.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix just till combined.
- Do not over mix at this stage.
- Fold in the hazelnuts.
- Pour the batter in the prepared pan.
- Bake for 60-65 minutes, till a knife comes out clean.
- Remove the pan from the oven.
- Let the bread cool in the pan for 5 minutes.
- Remove the loaf from the pan and cool on a wire rack
Beautiful clicks. The bread looks soft and with chocolate and banana, I’m sure it would have tasted absolutely delicious.
Looks so dense…I love banana in bakes n chcocolate with it wud be awesome!
looks super delicious
Looks divine…I only like banana bread if it has chocolate too, this is just perfect!
luks delicious …beautiful clicks
m ur happy follower now
visit this website
Very nice article, totally what Iwanted to find.