Bhavye has started going to school here in the US, So I am getting a lot more time to do my things. Plus he is also engaged for some time and is making new friends , So he is also happy. Everything I do is done by keeping Bhavye in mind. I made these cookies for him to eat after he comes back home from school. He just loved the cute treats. These are very easy to make and can be kept for 2-3 weeks in a air tight box.
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies are very simple and easy to make. Their main ingredients are cocoa, flour and sugar. They are perfect for evening tea or even to pack as lunchbox snacks. Peanut Butter Cookies and Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies also make for great lunchbox options or evening snacks.
The cookies were crunchy from the outside and were soft and chewy inside. Go ahead and try out these cookies. If these can please my fussy little eaters taste buds , they can please yours too.
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies Recipe
Loved this recipe?Click here to leave a review and give us a five star rating ★★★★★
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
These chocolate cookies are best treat for your kidsPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 6 people
- ½ cup Cocoa powder
- 1 cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Vegetable oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 cup All purpose flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ½ cup Confectioners sugar
- In a bowl, mix cocoa powder, sugar and vegetable oil
- Beat in eggs one at a time
- Add vanilla extract and mix
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt
- Add in the cocoa powder mix
- Mix well
- Cover and refrigerate the dough for 3-4 hours
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees F
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Make 1 inch balls from the dough and roll over confectioners sugar
- Place the balls 1 inch from each other on the cookie sheet and bake for 12 minutes
Calories: 362kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 121mg | Potassium: 236mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 43g | Vitamin A: 79IU | Calcium: 57mg | Iron: 2mg
Are you making this recipe?I LOVE to see your creations so snap a photo and mention @WhiskAffair!