About the recipe
Is it difficult to make?
You might also like
Coconut Caramel sauce
- 1 cup Unsalted butter
- 1 and 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 3 tbsp Water
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Full fat coconut milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Add butter, sugar, water and salt in pan.
- Cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the pan from heat and add the coconut milk and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Let the sauce cool for 10-12 minutes.
- Store in a clean jar and refrigerate for up to a week.
- You can microwave the caramel before using.
- If it thickens too much, add some more coconut milk to reach the desired consistency.