Potatoes are one of my favorite ingredients when it comes to making instant snacks. Crispy Herb Garlic Potato Wedges is one such snack that gets made within no time. Bhavye’s vacation keep me literally busy. It’s very hard to come up with new ideas everyday to keep the kids busy. So, a lot of my time goes into browsing the net for ideas to keep him occupied, at least for a few hours. Today I asked him to help me make some evening snack. He was very excited to help me and impress his dad by his culinary skills. So we looked for some easy recipes and decided on this one. We made a batch for him without chili flakes and added a little to ours. He felt elated when the wedges turned out perfect and his dad appreciated his efforts. I loved the subtle flavor, that Garlic and Parsley gave to the Potato. You can be creative and make your own flavors.
Pair up Crispy Herb Garlic Potato Wedges with a cup of Adrak Wali Chai and you are all set for delicious supper. BTW, it feels great to munch Crispy Herb Garlic Potato Wedges with ketchup as well. So, suit yourself and read the recipe for Crispy Herb Garlic Potato Wedges:
Crispy Herb Garlic Potato Wedges
Crispy Herb and Garlic Potato Wedges
- Potatoes - 4 medium
- Olive oil - 4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder - 1/4 tsp
- Red chili flakes - 1 tsp
- Parsley - 2 tsp chopped
- Garlic powder - 1 tsp if garlic powder is not available, use finely chopped garlic cloves
- Pre heat the oven to 150 degrees C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Scrub and wash the potatoes thoroughly.
- Wipe the potatoes with a kitchen towel.
- Cut them into half and then cut each half into 5-6 wedges.
- Add all the other ingredients in to the potatoes and mix well.
- Arrange the potato wedges in the prepared baking tray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven and turn the wedges to other side.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or till light brown and crispy.
- Serve hot with ketchup or mayonnaise.