Hi everyone. Sorry for being so irregular. Last weekend was a very hectic and happening one. It is birthday and anniversary month in our family and one of my twin sister was here with me for her b’day. We had a blast with her and her hubby and missed the other twin. Love you Tanu. We went to Vegas, did wine tasting and had a great time. I made a black forest gateau for her birthday, but before I could take the pics, the cake was all gone.
There is one more happy news for me and my blog. I have been chosen as the notable newbie of this week by Blogadda.
The wonderful email is below.
Congratulations! You are now a Notable Newbie at BlogAdda! 🙂
Neha, you are now featured on the homepage at http://www.blogadda.com. If you are on Twitter/Facebook, do let us know your id/URL. We would like to use that while we promote you on our social media channels. You may wish to inform your blog readers or friends about the same.
We have attached Notable Newbie badge with this mail which you can upload on your blog.
It’s time for blog hop Wednesday again. As you know, it is an event started by Radhika of http://ticklingpalates.blogspot.com/. For this week , I am paired with Priya of http://mharorajasthanrecipes.blogspot.com/. She has a beautiful space , with a lot of interesting recipes. I chose to make this brownie, as it’s my birthday today and I made a cake just last week. So this brownie looked like a perfect dessert to celebrate my day. She made this brownie by following the recipe of JOYTHEBAKER.
- Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees
- Grease and line a 9" square pan
- Whisk together flour, baking powder and salt
- Melt chopped chocolate and butter in a double boiler or microwave
- Keep aside
- In a medium bowl, whisk together sugar, eggs and vanilla extract till light and fluffy
- Add the chocolate and butter
- Mix till combined
- Add flour and cashewnuts and mix
- Pour the batter in the prepared tin and bake for 25-30 minutes
- Remove from the pan after 5 minutes and cool on cooling rack
- Cut into small pieces