Dark Chocolate Coconut Brownie, Step By Step Recipe
Every time I eat brownies, it just gets difficult to not cherish the small joys of life. Brownies, as you all know, have done just good to the human kind and I am no exception. After meeting countless deadlines, whenever I feel all fatigued, a piece of brownie reawakens me with its luscious, chocolatey taste! Owing to my boundless love for brownies, I have prepared various kind of brownies at home. Being a big time fan of oats, Espresso Oats Brownies are regularly made and One Bowl Oreo Brownies are my kiddo’s favourite! Still, out of the relentless urge to innovate and experiment, I ended up making Dark Chocolate Coconut Brownie this time! Accept it or not, we all at some or the other point have been a big time fan of dark chocolate, no? Well, when you end up making Dark Chocolate Coconut Brownie, you will turn its fan as well, without a doubt!
A generous addition of coconut gave a superb taste to Dark Chocolate Coconut Brownie. As I had toasted coconut, Dark Chocolate Coconut Brownie had a rich, coarsely texture and even that finely crunch which enhanced the dessert. Though, Dark Chocolate Coconut Brownie can be served hot with a scoop of your favourite ice-cream, I prefer eating it as it is to soak in its original flavours. And trust me, once you make Dark Chocolate Coconut Brownie at home, there is no turning back for buying ready-made brownies because they do not have that personal touch! Aren’t you already tempted to try them? Then, get started and read its recipe:
Dark Chocolate Coconut Brownie
- All purpose flour - 1 and ½ cup
- Baking powder - ½ tsp
- Salt - ¼ tsp
- Unsalted butter - 1 cup
- Cocoa powder - 1 cup
- Dark chocolate - 1 cup ( Chopped )
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Eggs - 2
- Vanilla extract - 1 tsp
- For the glaze
- Dark chocolate - 1 cup
- Heavy cream - ½ cup
- Toasted coconut flakes - 1 and ½ cup
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Line an 8x8 inch baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Melt butter in a pan.
- Once it is melted, add cocoa powder and dark chocolate and mix until combined.
- Add sugar, eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add the flour mixture and mix until combined.
- Pour the batter in the prepared pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until tooth pick comes out clean.
- Heat dark chocolate in a microwave and mix nicely to make a smooth mixture.
- Add cream and mix well.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the brownie.
- Sprinkle toasted coconut flakes on top.
- Cut the brownie into square pieces.
Step By Step Recipe to make Dark Chocolate Coconut Brownie