Delhi and chaat are synonymous with each other, and this Delhi Style Fruit Chaat is a popular street food that is available at street corners and other frequently visited places in the capital. This chaat, with its varied ingredients and nutritive qualities is perfect for calorie conscious people, and is a smart way for mums to introduce healthy food into their child’s menu. Include seasonal fruits and veggies topped with spices and chaat powders, and this becomes a wholesome meal that can be had at any time of the day.
Delhi Style Fruit Chaat Recipe
Delhi Style Fruit Chaat
- 1 Apple Cut into small cubes
- 2 Banana Cut into slices
- 1/2 cup Pineapple Cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup Pomegranate
- 1 cup Potato Boiled, Peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup Sweet potato Boiled, Peeled and cubed
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Chaat masala
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powder Roasted
- 1/2 tsp Red chili powder
- 1 tsp Green chili
- 2 tsp Fresh coriander Chopped
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Ghee for frying
- Heat ghee in apan.
- Deep fry potatoes and sweet potatoes till golden brown.
- Drain and keep aside.
- Add apple, banana, pineapple and pomegranate in a bowl.
- Add lemon juice and mix well.
- Add salt, chaat masala, roasted cumin powder, red chilli powder, green chilli and fresh coriander and mix well.
- Add fried potatoes and sweet potatoes and give it a quick mix.
- Serve immediately.