Festival season has begun and Diwali is just round the corner. I’m looking forward to making this Diwali special once again with many of my favourite recipes. I’m sure all my readers are looking to do the same, so why not also win some exciting gifts this Diwali for the delicious recipes you make. WhiskAffair in collaboration with one of the most well known kitchen appliance brand, Maharaja Whiteline brings to you an amazing Diwali Recipe Contest, where you can submit your favorite Diwali Recipes and win exciting gifts. With lots of gift prizes this time, submit as many recipes as you can to increase your chances of winning. So, wait no longer, just start making recipes in your kitchen and submit to #WADiwali contest. Wishing all of you a happy and prosperous Diwali!
Win Maharaja Whiteline home appliances in #WADiwali contest
- 1st Prize: Home appliance worth about 4000/-
- 2nd Prize:Home appliance worth about 3000/-
- 3rd Prize: Home appliance worth about 2000/-
So get busy in your kitchens and send to us your traditional and innovative Diwali Recipes. Read the contest rules below
Rules of the #WADiwali Recipe contest
- The recipe and the picture (Horizontal) must be original and not copied from any of the internet sources
- Add an interesting description to your recipe (about 100 words)
- The Diwali Recipe should be sent between now and 20th of October 2016 to [email protected] Mention #WADiwali in the subject line to qualify for the contest
- The more recipes you send, the more is your chance of winning.
- Recipe submitted can be Vegetarian or Non-Vegetarian
- Like WhiskAffair Facebook page and Maharaja Whiteline Facebook page and become a member of CookwithWhiskAffair on Facebook
- Once your recipe is published on our site, share the link of the recipe on your Facebook timeline and tag WhiskAffair and Maharaja Whiteline. Example: Made this Gulab Jamun for Diwali Recipe Contest by @WhiskAffair and keeping my fingers crossed to win a @MaharajaWhiteline kitchen appliance.
- The gifts would be sent only to an Indian address, while the contest is open to everyone
- Recipes can be used by WhiskAffair on its website and social media page.
- The prize value is in approximate range, it may be slightly higher or lower depending on the home appliance
Let the best Diwali Recipes win!!!
I’m sure you all enjoyed Diwali with amazing recipes, and having fun with family and friends. I’d so much fun trying out the amazing Diwali recipes sent by so may of you. This Diwali was very different from the past with so much variety of recipes coming from across the states in India. Do have a look at all the shared recipes by visiting this link – http://bit.ly/WADiwali.
I’m happy to announce the winners of yet another successful contest.
Many congratulations to all the winners and thanks to all those who submitted their recipes.