Quick, easy to make and finger-licking good, Garlic Herb Bread is the quintessential appetizer, and one that you just can’t go wrong with. Whether served as a pre-dinner snack, accompanying drinks or beverages or whenever hunger strikes, this is a favorite with both adults and kids alike. Although Italian in its origin, this savory quick bread is loaded with garlic and chopped herbs, lightly toasted, to bring out a nutty, toasty flavor and firm texture.The bread can be enjoyed just as it is, with Mint and Garlic Yoghurt Dip or Mango Mustard Dipping Sauce. This herbed bread can also be had with Mango Salsa or Tomato Salsa. Here is how to make Garlic Herb Bread.
Garlic Herb Bread
Garlic and Herb Bread
Quick, easy to make and finger-licking good, Garlic Herb Bread is the quintessential appetizer, and one that you just can't go wrong with.
- 8 Bread slices I have used Sour Dough Bread here but you can use any bread of your choice.
- 4 tbsp Herb and garlic butter Softened
- Pre-heat the oven to 160 degrees C.
- Cut the loaf of bread into slices.
- Slather the herb and garlic butter generously on the bread slice.
- Arrange the bread slices on a baking tray in a single layer.
- Toast the bread for 10-12 minutes until crispy and slightly browned.
- Serve immediately.
- You can serve this bread as such or along with some soup.
Recipe to make Herb and Garlic Butter is here.