Garlic Rosemary Dinner Rolls
Equipment Required – Oven, Kitchen Aid Mixer, Baking Sheet
Garlic Rosemary Dinner Rolls Recipe, How to make Garlic Rosemary Dinner Rolls
- Warm water - 1/4 cup
- Warm milk - 1 cup and 1 tbsp
- Granulated sugar - 2 tbsp
- Active dry yeast - 2 and 1/4 tsp
- All purpose flour - 4 cups
- Vital wheat gluten - 3 tbsp
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Unsalted butter - 2 tbsp melted and cooled
- Eggs - 2
- Garlic - 2 tbsp finely minced
- Dried rosemary - 1 tbsp
- You can use 4 and 1/4 cup of Bread flour and skip using Vital gluten in that case.
- Mix warm water, warm milk, sugar and yeast in a bowl and cover and keep aside for 10 minutes, until yeast blooms.
- Mix flour, gluten, salt, butter, egg, garlic and rosemary in another bowl.
- Add the yeast mixture in the dry mixture.
- Mix to make a soft dough.
- Transfer the dough on a lightly floured surface and knead for 10-12 minutes.
- If using a stand mixer, knead for 4-5 minutes on medium speed.
- Oil a bowl and transfer the dough in it.
- Cover and keep aside in a warm place for 2 hours, until the dough doubles in size.
- Gently punch the dough.
- Divide the dough into 12 equal portions.
- Roll each portion into a round.
- Arrange the dough rounds on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Cover the baking sheet and keep in a warm place for 1 hour.
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Bake the rolls for 20-25 minutes, until slightly browned from the top.
- Remove from the oven.
- Serve warm.