Grilled Paneer Quinoa Salad is healthy & filling salad to keep you smiling through the day with delicious flavors of grilled paneer, quinoa, and a lemony dressing. Here is how to make it.
Grilled Paneer Quinoa Salad fits perfectly in my plan for lunch and dinner.
Not too oily, not too heavy, this Paneer Salad is an ideal meal to start or end your day.
Quinoa is basically an edible seed that is grown in the form of crops. Quinoa is very popular for its nutrient composition.
It has quite a favorable amount of amino acids, calcium, phosphorous and iron.
Having read a lot about quinoa, I was ready to make a recipe by using veggies and quinoa.
I wasted no time and immediately ordered quinoa online and within days, I got my pack of quinoa.
I thought of pairing quinoa along with paneer so that Grilled Paneer Quinoa Salad tastes more tender and yummier.
The best part is that for making this Salad is that I have kept oil in check.
Instead of using the usual oil, I have carefully used extra virgin olive oil so that Quinoa Grilled Paneer Salad becomes more salubrious. I have grilled the paneer instead of frying it, you see!
If you want to give a fruity twist to quinoa, you could try making Quinoa Apple Pear Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing as well.
Both of these salads can be served even during parties, your guests will surely admire that you are health conscious.
So bookmark the recipe for Grilled Paneer Quinoa Salad and make a plan to devour it soon!
Step by Step Recipe
Cut paneer into thin and long pieces. Heat a grill pan and gently brush it with oil. Grill paneer from both the sides until brown spots appear.
Add quinoa, cherry tomato, grilled paneer, red bell peppers and salad greens in a bowl and mix.
Mix all the ingredients for the dressing in a bowl. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well. Serve immediately
Grilled Paneer Quinoa Salad Recipe
- 1 cup Quinoa (Cooked)
- 10-12 Cherry Tomato (halved)
- 250 g Paneer
- ½ cup Red Bell pepper (Thinly Sliced)
- 1 cup Salad Greens
For the dressing
- 2 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 2 teaspoon Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt to taste
- ¼ teaspoon Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- Cut paneer into thin and long pieces.
- Heat a grill pan and gently brush it with oil.
- Grill paneer from both the sides until brown spots appear.
- Add quinoa, cherry tomato, grilled paneer, red bell peppers and salad greens in a bowl and mix.
- Mix all the ingredients for the dressing in a bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well.
- Serve immediately