Homemade Chocolate Ganache, How to make Homemade Chocolate Ganache
- Dark chocolate - 120 g
- Unsalted butter - 1 tbsp
- Fresh cream - 1/2 cup
- Granulated sugar - 1 tbsp
- You can also use semi sweet chocolate to make the Ganache but then skip using sugar.
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces.
- Transfer it in a bowl.
- Heat fresh cream and butter in a bowl.
- Add sugar.
- Heat till it just starts to boil.
- Pour the cream mixture over the chocolate and whisk vigorously till the chocolate melts and the mixture is shiny and smooth.
- Your ganache is ready.
- Store it in an airtight jar for up to a week in refrigerator.
- Heat or microwave the ganache before using.