Homemade Chocolate Ganache…Homemade Chocolate Ganache is a sauce made with chocolate mixed with cream and butter. It is an excellent topping for cakes, desserts, ice creams and pastries. It is very easy to make at home and can be refrigerated for a few days in the refrigerator. Dark, milk or white chocolate can be used to make ganache. I am sharing a recipe of ganache which is excellent for pouring on cakes and desserts. Here is how to make Homemade Chocolate Ganache at home:
Homemade Chocolate Ganache, How to make Homemade Chocolate Ganache
- Dark chocolate - 120 g
- Unsalted butter - 1 tbsp
- Fresh cream - 1/2 cup
- Granulated sugar - 1 tbsp
- You can also use semi sweet chocolate to make the Ganache but then skip using sugar.
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces.
- Transfer it in a bowl.
- Heat fresh cream and butter in a bowl.
- Add sugar.
- Heat till it just starts to boil.
- Pour the cream mixture over the chocolate and whisk vigorously till the chocolate melts and the mixture is shiny and smooth.
- Your ganache is ready.
- Store it in an airtight jar for up to a week in refrigerator.
- Heat or microwave the ganache before using.