Italian Baked Eggs are a complete breakfast, and don’t take much time to bake. Here is a simple recipe to make these. Serve it for breakfast. Here is how to make Italian Baked Eggs.
Italian Baked Eggs are a complete breakfast in thenselves, and don’t take much time to bake. Since many of us eat eggs as a staple breakfast option, these baked eggs are a perfect alternative to scrambled or boiled that we are often used to.
These eggs are also a great brunch option, since they are so filling, with cheese adding its unique flavor and weight to it.
Although many variations of this dish float around, the recipe I am sharing is the quickest and easiest. Italian baked eggs are also perfect breakfast in a ramekin or breakfast in a mug. Italian flavors of basil and marinara sauce are showcased wonderfully.
You might also like
Italian Baked Eggs
- 2 cups Marinara Sauce
- 8 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Freshly Ground Black pepper
- 10-12 Basil leaves
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Grease four small ramekins with oil.
- Divide the marinara sauce in the prepared ramekins.
- Crack the eggs and pour two eggs in each ramekin.
- Top with some cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, salt and black pepper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the egg whites are set.
- Garnish with basil leaves.
- Serve immediately.
Are you making this recipe? I LOVE to see your creations so snap a photo and tag Whiskaffair on Instagram with the hashtag #Whiskaffair and please give a star rating below ★. You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for more such easy recipes.