I had eaten Lemony Garlic Mushroom Spaghetti once and really loved its taste and without a doubt, I felt like trying it in my kitchen and documenting its authentic recipe.
Mushroom and garlic are the kind of ingredients that complement each other in a beautiful. Having tried its combination while making Mushroom and Bell Pepper Pizzadilla and even Oriental Crispy Mushrooms, I could gauge that I could probably use mushroom and garlic yet again to make something different.
Lemony Garlic Mushroom Spaghetti is a quick, simple and easy dish that takes just a few minutes to make, although the ingredients might seem too many.
A comfort food that can be had at any time of the day, this is also a dish that will please garlic lovers. Although traditionally Italian, spaghetti has come to be accepted the world around, for the quick way it can be prepared and the various techniques used and ingredients added to make it versatile.
A great dish to be served for dinner or for a quick, filling brunch, Lemony Garlic Mushroom Spaghetti, has an amazing taste and a soothing texture of smooth spaghetti and succulent mushrooms.
Make sure to try Lemony Garlic Mushroom Spaghetti if a fan of Italian food or vice versa. Read its recipe:
Lemony Garlic Mushroom Spaghetti Recipe
Lemony Garlic Mushroom Spaghetti
- 250 gms Spaghetti
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 2 tsp Garlic
- 200 gms Mushroom
- 1/2 tsp Dried Parsley
- 1/2 tsp Dried Basil
- 1/2 tsp Dried Rosemary
- 2 tbsp All purpose flour
- 3 cups Milk
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Lemon zest
- 2 tbsp Fresh cream
- Boil water in a large pot.
- Once the water comes to a boil, add spaghetti and 1 tbsp salt and cook till spaghetti is cooked.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tbsp butter in a pan.
- Add 1 tsp minced garlic and fry for a few seconds.
- Add mushroom and fry on high heat till mushrooms are done.
- Remove from heat and keep aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp butter in a another pan.
- Add 1 tsp garlic, parsley, basil and rosemary and fry for a few seconds.
- Add flour and fry till slightly browned.
- Switch off the heat and milk slowly, whisking continuously.
- Switch on the heat and cook till the sauce thickens.
- Add salt and black pepper.
- Add the cooked paste, mushrooms, lemon juice, lemon zest and fresh cream and mix well.
- Garnish with fresh herbs.
- Serve hot.