Mango Avocado Chickpea Salad is a recipe which I prepare out of my excuse for eating more mangoes every season. Mangoes are available in abundance in the stores now and I am leaving no stones unturned to make the most of them while they last. Be it having a few slices for dessert after meals, the regular morning breakfast smoothie or some out of the box churned out main course dishes, I try to include it in as many dishes I can. Friday dinners are usually a grand affair at my home, but my refrigerator has given up and there is absolutely no stuff stocked inside my most beloved kitchen appliance. Cooking has become very restricted and so are the choices which can be made. But then it was the Friday night, right? There must be something special. Made this fancy Mango Avocado Chickpea Salad with the minimum of ingredients and voila, I had a delicious, healthy and filling dinner ready within no time. If you want to add more veggies instead of mango then you could try Zucchini and Roasted Corn Salad someday as well.
Avocados, Chickpeas, and even mangoes are really beneficial for our health. Make this wholesome Mango Avocado Chickpea Salad this summer and keep your health in check. To learn more such healthy recipes, do follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For now, take a note of the recipe for Mango Avocado Chickpea Salad.
Mango Avocado Chickpea Salad
Mango Avocado and Chickpea Salad
- Mango - 1 cup peeled and chopped
- Avocado - 1 cup peeled and chopped
- Chickpea - 1 cup Soaked for 5-6 hours and then boiled along with little salt till soft
- Lettuce - 1 cup Torn into small pieces
- For the dressing
- Lemon juice - 2 tbsp
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp
- Fresh coriander - 1 tbsp Chopped
- Red chili - 1 Chopped
- Salt to taste
- Mix Mango, Avocado, Chickpea and Lettuce in a bowl.
- Mix the ingredients for dressing in another bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix gently.
- Serve immediately.