Mango Lemon Soda Recipe
Mango Lemon Soda
Mango Lemon Soda is my favourite stress buster beverage for summers. Try this recipe now.
- 1/2 cup Mango puree cold
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Black salt
- 500 ml Soda chilled
- Dissolve sugar in little water and make a syrup
- Add mango puree, sugar syrup, salt and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Divide the mixture into two glasses.
- Pour soda on top of the mixture.
- Garnish with mint leaves and lemon rings.
- Serve immediately.
- You can also add a few ice cubes to each glass if you want.