Try this easy Mediterranean Warm Potato Salad, where the star ingredient “potatoes” are lightly tossed in flavourful white wine dressing. Here is how to make it.
Here are a few more salad recipes that you can make for your everyday meals – Thai Watermelon Salad, Cajun Potato Salad, Amish Broccoli Salad, Broccoli Apple Salad, Traditional Greek Salad and Kidney Bean Salad.
About This Recipe
This Mediterranean Warm Potato Salad is a flavourful salad, where potatoes are tossed in a white wine vinegar dressing spiked with dijon mustard. It is simple, filling and needs a few simple ingredients.
It is a unique way to serve potatoes on the side with your brunch or any other meal. You can also enjoy it as a snack whenever the hunger strikes.
Serve this wholesome salad on the side with pasta, risotto, grilled protein (chicken, fish or tofu), wraps, or sandwiches. You can also serve it as a side dish with a continental curry and rice.
I sometimes prefer to enjoy it as a mid day snack or whenever I feel hungry in between the meals.
Salad tastes the best when served fresh! Leftovers can be stored in an air tight container for 2-3 days, in the refrigerator. Enjoy it at room temperature or warm a little in a pan or microwave before serving.
Mediterranean Warm Potato Salad
- 300 g Baby potatoes (You can use regular potato cut in small cubes)
- 2 tablespoon Extra virgin olive oil
- 50 g French beans (Cut in small pieces)
- ½ Yellow bell pepper (Sliced)
- ½ Red bell pepper (Sliced)
- ½ Green bell pepper (Sliced)
- ½ cup Onion (Thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoon Kalamata olives
- 10-12 Cherry tomatoes (Halved)
- 2 teaspoon Fresh parsley (Chopped)
- 2 teaspoon White wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt (To taste)
- ¼ teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon Chilli flakes
- Wash the potatoes nicely and boil them until softened.
- Cut into halves.
- Heat olive oil in a sauce pan.
- Add beans, bell peppers and onion and fry for 3-4 minutes on medium heat.
- Add olives, tomatoes, potatoes, parsley, white wine vinegar, dijon mustard, salt, black pepper and chilli flakes and mix well.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.
- Serve the salad hot.
Did you make this recipe? Let me know!