Mediterranean Warm Potato Salad is a delicious, filling and healthy salad begins with potatoes as the star, lightly tossed in flavorful white wine dressing. Here is how to make it.
We are all familiar with the humble potato and how it is used so often in Indian dishes. Whether as an addition to gravies, in mixed vegetable rice or in Potato Au Gratin with Caramelized Onion
Mediterranean Warm Potato Salad is another wonderful way that potatoes can be prepared, with the vegetable being the star. This delicious, filling and healthy salad begins with potatoes as the star, lightly tossed in flavorful white wine vinegar dressing spiked with dijon mustard.
This salad is an antioxidant powerhouse, with olive oil and garlic also being heart healthy ingredients. It can be enjoyed during brunch or lunch. Already planning to make it? 🙂
Here is how to make Mediterranean Warm Potato Salad.
Mediterranean Warm Potato Salad
- 300 g Baby potatoes (You can use regular potato cut in small cubes)
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 50 g French beans (Cut in small pieces)
- 1/2 Yellow bell pepper (Sliced)
- 1/2 Red bell pepper (Sliced)
- 1/2 Green bell pepper (Sliced)
- 1/2 cup Onion (Thinly sliced)
- 2 tbsp Kalamata olives
- 10-12 Cherry tomatoes (Halved)
- 2 tsp Fresh parsley (Chopped)
- 2 tsp White wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt (To taste)
- 1/4 tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Chilli flakes
- Wash the potatoes nicely and boil them until softened.
- Cut into halves.
- Heat olive oil in a sauce pan.
- Add beans, bell peppers and onion and fry for 3-4 minutes on medium heat.
- Add olives, tomatoes, potatoes, parsley, white wine vinegar, dijon mustard, salt, black pepper and chilli flakes and mix well.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.
- Serve the salad hot.