Try this easy Mediterranean Warm Potato Salad, where the star ingredient “potatoes” are lightly tossed in flavourful white wine dressing. Here is how to make it.
About This Recipe
This Mediterranean Warm Potato Salad is a flavourful salad, where potatoes are tossed in a white wine vinegar dressing spiked with dijon mustard. It is simple, filling and needs a few simple ingredients.
It is a unique way to serve potatoes on the side with your brunch or any other meal. You can also enjoy it as a snack whenever the hunger strikes.
Serve this wholesome salad on the side with pasta, risotto, grilled protein (chicken, fish or tofu), wraps, or sandwiches. You can also serve it as a side dish with a continental curry and rice.
I sometimes prefer to enjoy it as a mid day snack or whenever I feel hungry in between the meals.
Salad tastes the best when served fresh! Leftovers can be stored in an air tight container for 2-3 days, in the refrigerator. Enjoy it at room temperature or warm a little in a pan or microwave before serving.
Mediterranean Warm Potato Salad
- 300 g Baby potatoes (You can use regular potato cut in small cubes)
- 2 tablespoon Extra virgin olive oil
- 50 g French beans (Cut in small pieces)
- ½ Yellow bell pepper (Sliced)
- ½ Red bell pepper (Sliced)
- ½ Green bell pepper (Sliced)
- ½ cup Onion (Thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoon Kalamata olives
- 10-12 Cherry tomatoes (Halved)
- 2 teaspoon Fresh parsley (Chopped)
- 2 teaspoon White wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt (To taste)
- ¼ teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon Chilli flakes
- Wash the potatoes nicely and boil them until softened.
- Cut into halves.
- Heat olive oil in a sauce pan.
- Add beans, bell peppers and onion and fry for 3-4 minutes on medium heat.
- Add olives, tomatoes, potatoes, parsley, white wine vinegar, dijon mustard, salt, black pepper and chilli flakes and mix well.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.
- Serve the salad hot.