I am a big coffee fan but not a chocolate lover. I cannot eat chocolate as such. But when it is used in cakes and other desserts, when not too strong, I love having it. This combination of coffee and chocolate is a hit. The cakes turned out very moist and soft and the ganache glaze was just right. These are very easy to make with no fancy equipment required and even a novice baker can bake these with confidence.
Bundt cakes are usually made in a special pan which gives them a unique shape. These Mocha Mini Bundt Cakes with Chocolate Ganache Glaze look and taste decadent and delightful. They make for perfect desserts and can be done quickly.
Savour them as it is or you could even dig in to them with some coffee or Adrak Wali Chai during high tea! Here’s how to make Mocha Mini Bundt Cakes with Chocolate Ganache Glaze:
Mocha Mini Bundt Cakes with Chocolate Ganache Glaze
Recipe type: Dessert
- For the mini bundt cakes
- All purpose flour-1 and 12 cups
- Unsweetened cocoa powder-13 cup
- Baking soda-1 tsp
- Salt-14 tsp
- Sugar-1 cup
- Olive oil-12 cup
- Brewed coffee-12 cup ( you can also use 1 tsp coffee granules dissolved in 12 cup water )
- White vinegar-2 tsp
- Vanilla extract-2 tsp
- For chocolate ganache
- Milk chocolate-100 gm ( cut into small pieces )
- Butter- 2 tbsp
- Sugar- 1tbsp
- Fresh cream- 12 cup
- For mini bundt cakes
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degree C.
- Grease a mini bundt cake pan or line a cupcake pan.
- In a bowl, whisk together all purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together eggs, sugar, olive oil, brewed coffee, vinegar and vanilla extract.
- Mix dry ingredients in to the wet ingredients and whisk till combined.
- Fill the batter in the pan, three fourth full.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from the pan after 5 minutes and cool on a wire rack.
- For the chocolate ganache
- Heat fresh cream, sugar and butter in a pan.
- As soon it starts to boil, remove from heat and pour over chocolate.
- Whisk until chocolate is melted and there is no lump remaining.
- Whisk till chocolate ganache is shiny.
- Pour over the mini cakes.