Onion Marmalade & Spinach Bread is an exotic bread, with a wonderful spiced delicate flavor and textured with the crunch of pecans and walnuts. Here is how to make it.
We often hear of brown bread or multigrain bread, but rarely do we hear or make exotic breads. Onion Marmalade & Spinach Bread is one such exotic bread, with a wonderful spiced delicate flavor and textured with the crunch of pecans and walnuts.
If you’ve started baking your own bread, you know how addictive it can be. Try this method of preparation too. The recipe for Onion Marmalade can be found on my blog here.
Try using other nuts like almonds and cashews if you like. This bread is so flavorful, that you can enjoy it as it is or slather with some butter. Here is how to make it.
Onion Marmalade & Spinach Bread Recipe
Onion Marmalade & Spinach Bread
Onion Marmalade & Spinach Bread is an exotic bread, with a wonderful spiced delicate flavor and textured with the crunch of pecans and walnuts.
- 2 cups All purpose flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli flakes
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Onion marmalade
- 1 cup Spinach Chopped
- 1/4 cup Pecan / Walnuts Roasted and chopped
- Pre heat the oven to 180 Degrees C.
- Line a 9x5 pan with parchment paper and grease it with butter..
- Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and red chilli flakes in a bowl.
- Mix olive oil, eggs and milk in another bowl.
Now mix the wet ingredients with dry ingredients.
- Add onion marmalade, spinach and pecans and mix well.
- Pour the batter in the prepared pan.
- Bake the loaf for 40-45 minutes until a tooth pick comes out clean.
- Remove the pan from the oven and let the loaf cool for 10 minutes.
- Remove the loaf from the pan and let it cool over a wire rack.
- Cut into slices and serve warm with a slather of butter on top.
Are you making this recipe? I LOVE to see your creations so snap a photo and tag Whiskaffair on Instagram with the hashtag #Whiskaffair and please give a star rating below ★. You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for more such easy recipes.