This super easy and very delicious Parsley and Garlic Butter is recipe that you will always find in my refrigerator. Sometimes when I am lost on ideas for breakfast or a quick evening snack, I just slather some of this butter on a slice of bread, toast it in the oven for a few minutes until crispy and browned and a delicious, gourmet style breakfast is ready in no time.
You can make a big batch of this butter and store in refrigerator for up to a week. This butter is also a fantastic idea to top grilled vegetables, serve along with parathas or brush over fish before grilling. Here is how to make this simple recipe of Parsley and Garlic Butter.
Parsley and Garlic Butter
- 250 gms Salted butter (Softened to room temperature)
- 1 tablespoon Fresh parsley (Finely chopped)
- 2 teaspoon Garlic (Finely chopped)
- Mix butter, parsley and garlic in a bowl.
- Transfer the butter in to the centre of a 8X8 inch parchment sheet and fold the paper from one end to the other.
- Using a ruler, compress the butter until you get a long even log.
- Now twist the edges of the parchment and refrigerate the log for 20-30 minutes.
- Cut into small slices to use.
Did you make this recipe? Let me know!