Parsley and Garlic Butter….This super easy and very delicious Parsley and Garlic Butter is one of the stuff that you will always find in my refrigerator. Sometimes when I am lost on ideas for breakfast or a quick evening snack, I just slather some of this butter on a slice of bread, toast it in the oven for a few minutes until crispy and browned and a delicious, gourmet style breakfast is ready in no time. You can make a big batch and store in refrigerator for up to a week. This butter is also a fantastic idea to top grilled vegetables, serve along with parathas or brush over fish before grilling. Here is how to make this simple recipe of Parsley and Garlic Butter.
Recipe to make Parsley and Garlic Butter
Parsley and Garlic Butter
- Lightly salted butter - 250 g Softened to room temperature
- Fresh parsley - 1 tbsp Finely chopped
- Garlic - 2 tsp Finely chopped
- Parchment sheet - 8x8 inch
- Mix butter, parsley and garlic in a bowl.
- Transfer the butter in to the centre of the parchment sheet and fold the paper from one end to the other.
- Using a ruler, compress the butter until you get a long even log.
- Now twist the edges of the parchment and refrigerate the log for 20-30 minutes.
- Cut into small slices to use.