Vegetarian Pineapple Fried Rice Recipe..As I have told you all before, Indo Chinese food is an all time favorite in my house and I keep on experimenting with new flavors each time I make it. This time I added a few pineapple chunks in the regular fried rice that I usually make to go along with the gravy and it was very well received. We enjoyed the sweet and sour vegetables that I posted yesterday with this super awesome Vegetarian Pineapple Fried Rice Recipe. Pineapple gives a lovely texture and flavor to the rice and goes very well with the savory flavors. This rice is a perfect accompaniment to any Chinese style Gravy. Pineapple fried rice recipe takes just a few minutes to cook. Start by frying ginger , garlic and onion in oil and then add pineapple and sauces. Add rice after this and then cooking it till it’s done. The fried rice dish gets ready in no time.
Trust me, once you make Vegetarian Pineapple Fried Rice Recipe, you would forget ordering it at any restaurant or eatery because it turns out that delicious and absolutely satiating. Point to be noted is that it can be relished as it is as well as it has the perfect balance of sweet, pungent and tangy flavours.
Pineapple Fried Rice, How to make Pineapple Fried Rice at home
Vegetarian Pineapple Fried Rice Recipe is a rice based Chinese dish that goes perfectly with any Chinese style gravy that you prepare for dinner or lunch.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- Cooked rice - 2 cups
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp
- Sesame oil - 1 tbsp
- Garlic - 2 tsp finely chopped
- Ginger - 1 tsp finely chopped
- Onion - 1/2 cup finely chopped
- Pineapple - 1 cup cut into small chunks
- Lemon juice - 2 tbsp
- Soy sauce - 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- White pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
- Green onion for garnishing
- Heat oil in a wok.
- When the oil is hot, add garlic and ginger.
- Fry for a few seconds.
- Add onion and pineapple and cook for a minute.
- Add the lemon juice, soy sauce, salt and pepper powder.
- Add the cooked rice and mix everything nicely.
- Cook for a minute on high heat.
- Garnish with spring onion greens.
- Serve hot with any Chinese style gravy.