Pumpkin Pie Pancakes turn not only decadent but the blend of pumpkin, honey, wheat flour along with maple syrup grants it all new pack of flavours. Here is a simple step by step process of how to make Pumpkin Pie Pancakes Recipe from scratch.
Pancakes for me are fluffy goodies full of happiness and rejuvenation. Being the most preferred breakfast option of my husband as well as my sunny boy, I often surprise my boys with Chocolate Pancakes, Banana Poppy Seeds Pancakes.
A generous smear of maple syrup and warm pancakes really suffice to perk these most important men of my life and guess what, their smiles and pouring compliments, inspire me more to serve them something special at least once in a week!
So, ladies, guess what I am serving them this fall? If you have read about the culture and tradition of the US, you might be aware that October is considered to be the month of Halloween there.
With the onset of fall, impending Halloween celebrations, various pumpkin based delicacies like Pumpkin Spice Granola and Baked Pumpkin Spice Doughnuts are made in every US household. Even during this season, Pumpkin Pie Pancakes create a buzz in every kitchen during breakfast.
Pumpkin Pie Pancakes are the yummiest version of pancakes that you might ever eat! For making Pumpkin Pie Pancakes, the usual batter of pancakes is mixed along with pumpkin pie spice mix, pumpkin puree, honey and other basic ingredients.
Pumpkin Pie Pancakes turn not only decadent but the blend of pumpkin, honey, wheat flour along with maple syrup grants it all new pack of flavours. With pumpkin readily available in India as well, Pumpkin Pie Pancakes can be definitely made for breakfast or as a snack to be served with high tea.
Having read that, make sure to indulge yourselves and your family with the soothing and tender Pumpkin Pie Pancakes, okay? Follow its recipe:
How to make Pumpkin Pie Pancakes Step by Step
Pumpkin Pie Pancakes Recipe
Recipe to make Pumpkin Puree is Here.
Pumpkin Pie Pancakes Recipe
Pumpkin Pie Pancakes turn not only decadent but the blend of pumpkin, honey, wheat flour along with maple syrup grants it all new pack of flavours.
- 1 cup Whole wheat flour
- 4 tbsp Honey
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 Egg
- 2 tsp Pumpkin pie spice mix To buy our special blend of Pumpkin Pie Spice, mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin puree
- 1 cup Buttermilk If Buttermilk is not available, take 1 cup milk and add a few drops of lemon into it and keep aside for 5 minutes
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Butter for cooking
- Maple syrup and roasted pecan for serving
- Add all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk well to make a lump free batter.
- Take a small non stick pan and grease it with butter.
- Heat the pan over medium flame.
- Pour a ladle full batter in to the pan and cover the pan.
- Flip the pancake once it is slightly browned from the bottom.
- Cook the other side as well.
- Remove on a plate.
- Make all the pancakes in the same manner.
- Drizzle with maple syrup or honey or any other sauce of your choice and garnish with roasted pecans.
- Serve warm.
You can make these by using any gluten free flour too.
Are you making this recipe? I LOVE to see your creations so snap a photo and tag Whiskaffair on Instagram with the hashtag #Whiskaffair and please give a star rating below ★. You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for more such easy recipes.