The festival of Rakshabandhan is here and the markets are already booming with fancy Rakhi’s for brothers and gift packages for sisters. I’m sure all WhiskAffair readers are also warming up to the festival of bonding between brothers and sisters. I invite all of you to come up with innovative or traditional recipes that you would love to serve to your brothers or sisters. Submit your recipes to us and win exciting gifts this festival. This time we have on offer a 5 piece Induction Cook Set and a 4 piece Cook Set which are perfect for use in your kitchen. So don’t wait anymore, take cue from these amazing Rakshabandhan Recipes and come up with your own. Take part in Rakshabandhan Recipe Contest by just following the rules below and submit your recipe today.
Follow my posts on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook with hashtag #RakshaBandhanWithWA to get all the delicious #RakshaBandhan recipes that I have posted in the past and will be posting in future.
So waiting for what? Just make the best recipe for your loving brother and show how much you care for him and win gifts too! Send your recipes now to [email protected] Do not forget to use the hashtag #RakshaBandhanWithWA in the subject along with the name of the recipe.
RULES OF THE #RakshaBandhanWithWA CONTEST
- The recipe and the picture (Horizontal) must be original and not copied from any of the internet sources
- Add an interesting description to your recipe (about 100 words)
- The Rakshabandhan Recipe should be sent between now and 18th of August 2016 (Raksha Bandhan) to [email protected] Mention #RakshaBandhanWithWA in the subject line to qualify for the contest
- The more recipes you send, the more is your chance of winning.
- Like WhiskAffair Facebook page and become a member of CookwithWhiskAffair on Facebook
- Once your recipe is published on our site share the link of the recipe on your Facebook timeline and tag WhiskAffair Example: Made this Kalakand Recipe for @WhiskAffair and keeping my fingers crossed to win a cooking set for this Raksha Bandhan. #RakshaBandhanWithWA
- The gifts would be sent only to an Indian address, while the contest is open to everyone
- Recipes can be used by Whiskaffair on its website and social media page.
Let the best Raksha Bandhan Recipe win!!!