I have a sweet-tooth. Everyone in my family knows that I HAVE to eat something sweet at least once in a day. Well, Roasted Plum Chocolate Dessert Dip solves all my sweet-tooth issues. Made from plums and dark chocolate, Roasted Plum Chocolate Dessert Dip tastes really delicious. The flavour of plum and chocolate is not only unique but it also refreshing. This delicious dip can be served with apple wedges, marsh mellows, crackers, strawberries, and pretzels. The best part about making Roasted Plum Chocolate Dessert Dip is that this healthy yet delicious dessert option gets ready within no time. All I had to do was roast plums and then just blend it together with the dark chocolate. So, while I was occupied with some other work, those plums got roasted and then I quickly mixed them with chocolate. Roasted Plum Chocolate Dessert Dip in a way got made on its own, ha!
My kid loves Roasted Plum Chocolate Dessert Dip so much that sometimes he even eats it with toast and butter. If I have no breakfast made for his lunch then I can quickly spread some Roasted Plum Chocolate Dessert Dip on any of the freshly baked, homemade bread and pack his lunch! You could do the same as well. Mix up this easy, delicious Roasted Plum Chocolate Dessert Dip at home and let your family savour it every day!
- Fresh Plums - ½ kg ( choose the ripest and sweetest plums for this recipe )
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Dark chocolate - 100 g ( Melted and cooled to room temperature)
- Cocoa powder - 2 tbsp
- Wash the plums and cut into half.
- Remove the seed.
- Arrange the plum halves on a baking tray.
- Sprinkle a little sugar on top and roast the plums for 2 hours.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Blend the roasted plums in a blender to make a smooth paste.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend to make a smooth mixture.
- Transfer the dip in a sterilized glass jar and refrigerate for up to 7 days.
- Serve with apple wedges, strawberries, Marsh mellows, crackers and pretzels.