Roasted Plum Cream Cheese Dip is a easy to make and very delicious dip which can be enjoyed with vegetable sticks, crackers or chips. Here is how to make it.
Plums are still in season and like every year, I am on a mad rush to make the most of it. Biting into juicy stone fruits for breakfast or baking a delicious coffee cake for the evening tea, most of my cooking and baking is centered towards stone fruits these days.
Also last few days were maddening with lot’s of projects going on and many deadlines to finish, so I am hardly getting any time in the kitchen. But these juicy plums were calling out to me and asking to be made into something delicious, so came up with the super easy and quick to make Roasted Plum Cream Cheese Dip. Here is how to make it.
Roasted Plum Cream Cheese Dip Recipe
Roasted Plum Cream Cheese Dip
Roasted Plum Cream Cheese Dip is a easy to make and very delicious dip which can be enjoyed with vegetable sticks, crackers or chips.
- 3-4 Ripe plums
- 100 g Cream cheese
- 50 g Hung curd
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1/2 tsp Dried basil
- 1/2 tsp Dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Wash the plum and wipe them with a kitchen towel.
- Cut them into halves and remove the seeds.
- Arrange the plum halves on a baking sheet.
- Roast the plums for 15-20 minutes, until they are slightly browned from the top.
- Remove from oven and keep aside.
- Add cream cheese, hung curd, olive oil, salt, honey, dried basil, dried rosemary, freshly ground black pepper and roasted plums in the jar of a blender and blend to make a smooth dip.
- Transfer the dip in a serving bowl.
- Serve with crackers or Chips.
Are you making this recipe? I LOVE to see your creations so snap a photo and tag Whiskaffair on Instagram with the hashtag #Whiskaffair and please give a star rating below ★. You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for more such easy recipes.