Slider Buns are grab and eat mini hamburger buns which are soft, moist and can be loaded with any kind of filling. Make your own mini-burgers at your home then using this easy recipe? Here is how to make Slider Buns at home.
Slider Buns are what you think of when the family gets together to watch a movie on TV or cricket or football. These grab and eat mini hamburger buns are soft, moist and can be loaded with any kind of filling. Homemade buns are anytime better than store-bought ones as you can keep a check on the quality of the ingredients used.
The prep time for making these Mini Slider Buns is under 30 minutes and hence, once you are through with all the ingredients
Fill them with chicken mince, mutton or any other veg filling, and they make for a great breakfast option as well as brunch. For other options in buns, do try the large Hamburger Buns and Chicken Stuffed Buns which are equally delicious. Here is how to make Slider Buns.
Use this Slider Buns Recipe to make Lamb Sliders and trust me, they would make your parties or your kiddo’s snack time more livewire for sure!
If you like Whole Wheat bakes more then you may also make Whole Wheat Slider Buns by using wheat flour instead of all purpose flour.
Party time or snack time, my easy peasy recipe of Slider Buns will surely help you to surprise everyone. Prepare them soon and serve lip-smacking sliders this weekend then!
You might also like
- 1 cup Milk
- ½ cup Water
- ¼ cup Granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoon Active dry yeast
- 4 cups All purpose flour
- ½ cup Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 Egg yolks
- 2 tablespoon Water
- 2 tablespoon Sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoon Black poppy seeds
- Add milk and water in a pan and warm the mixture.
- Add 1 tablespoon sugar and mix well.
- Sprinkle the yeast on top and give it a gentle mix.
- Cover the bowl and keep aside for 10-15 minutes.
- The yeast should bloom and the mixture should be frothy. If not, either the milk mixture was too warm or the yeast was expired. Do not attempt to make the buns in either of the case.
- Add flour, olive oil, salt and remaining sugar in a bowl and mix.
- Add the yeast mixture in the flour and knead to make a smooth dough.
- Take out the dough on a floured surface and knead it for 5-6 minutes.
- If using a stand mixer, knead the dough for 3-4 minutes on medium speed.
- Transfer the dough in an oiled pan and cover and keep aside for an hour until it doubles in size.
- Divide the dough in 24 - 26 equal parts and roll each part in a tight round.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and arrange the dough balls on the sheet keeping distance of 1 inch between each ball.
- Cover and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Mix egg yolk and water in bowl and brush the buns with this mixture. You can also brush the buns with Milk if you don't like the smell of eggs.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds and poppy seeds on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove the tray from the oven and transfer the buns on a wire rack.
- Let the buns cool before using them.