Spongy Eggless Chocolate Cake Recipe I Eggless Chocolate Sponge Cake with Video instructions. This eggless cake recipe is one of the best I have come across. Super easy to make and without requiring any fancy ingredients or equipments, this is my favourite recipe for eggless baking.
Here is a video recipe to make Spongy Eggless Chocolate Cake Recipe I Eggless Chocolate Sponge Cake
Chocolate cake is a classic cake that everyone loves, but we all have that one friend who is a pure vegetarian and doesn’t eat eggs in cakes either.
This Spongy Eggless Chocolate Cake Recipe I Eggless Chocolate Sponge Cake is for all those vegetarians out there, trust me, make it once and you’d rather settle for this eggless cake the next time round. This chocolate cake is super moist and full of chocolatey goodness.
Some people complain that eggless cakes have a different texture and are not as moist and spongy as cakes with egg, but this one is just as moist and delicious, you won’t even be able to tell that it’s an eggless cake.
For this recipe, I’m using condensed milk as a binding agent; it acts as a great substitute for eggs in baking pastries. The addition of condensed milk and coke to this eggless chocolate recipe adds just the right amount of sweetness; hence there is no need to add extra sugar for this eggless chocolate cake recipe.
To make this Spongy Eggless Chocolate Cake Recipe I Eggless Chocolate Sponge Cake, the oven is set at 180 degrees Celsius and a 9 inch baking try is greased and prepped for the cake. In a bowl, mix maida or flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Sieve the dry ingredients two times so that it is mixed thoroughly.
Next, add half of the flour mix and combine with half of the coke in condensed milk and whisk until combined well. To the remaining flour mixture, add rest of the coke and whisk. Finally, pour the chocolate cake batter into the greased tin and bake for about half an hour, or till a toothpick comes out clean. Remove the cake from the oven and cool on a wire rack before cutting.
You could top this chocolate cake with Homemade Chocolate Ganache, Chocolate syrup or use it as a base to make a host of delicious desserts like sundaes or trifles.
So for the next birthday, whip up this delicious eggless chocolate cake. It’s a great dessert that everybody can enjoy and dig into, to add some lightness; you can pair it with ice cream and nuts.
You might also like
Spongy Eggless Chocolate Cake Recipe I Eggless Chocolate Sponge Cake
- All purpose flour / Maida - 2 cup
- Cocoa Powder - ½ cup
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Baking soda - 1 tsp
- Salt - ¼ tsp
- Condensed milk - 400 g
- Unsalted butter - 100 g ( Melted and cooled )
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Coke - 200 ml
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Grease and line a 9 inch baking pan.
- Mix Maida, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Sieve 2 times so that all the ingredients mix well with each other.
- Mix condensed milk, unsalted butter, vanilla extract and whisk for 2 minutes.
- Add half of the flour mixture and half of the coke in the condensed milk and whisk until combined.
- Add the remaining flour mixture and coke and whisk well.
- Pour the batter in the prepared tin.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until a tooth pick comes out clean.
- Remove the pan from the oven.
- Cool the cake on a wire rack.
You might alos like these cake recipes from Whiskaffair.