We all love a hot cup of tea. Tea in fact is what has bound us in so many interesting conversations. When we visit friends and family, we also serve some snacks to go with the tea. So why not celebrate these simple snacks which have kept our relationships going for so long? We are launching #WATeaTimeSnacks Recipe Contest in association with Typhoo tea where you can submit any of your favourite Tea Time Snack Recipes and win fabulous tea hampers from Typhoo tea collection. Typhoo, the iconic British tea brand includes various assortment in Black tea’s, Green tea’s, caffeine free fruit infusion, flavoured tea’s and organic range. Its one of the most premium tea brands and who would not want to win a tea hamper from them.
Win Typhoo Tea Hampers in #WATeaTimeSnacks contest
- 1st Prize: Typhoo Tea Hamper worth about 2500/-
- 2nd Prize: Typhoo Tea Hamper worth about 1500/-
- 3rd Prize: 3 Typhoo Tea Hampers worth about 1000/-
So get busy in your kitchens and send to us your traditional and innovative Tea Time Snack Recipes. Read the contest rules below
Rules of the #WATeaTimeSnacks Recipe contest
- The recipe and the picture (Horizontal) must be original and not copied from any of the internet sources
- Add an interesting description to your recipe (about 100 words)
- The Tea Time Snacks Recipe should be sent between now and 30th of September 2016 to [email protected] Mention #WATeaTimeSnacks in the subject line to qualify for the contest
- The more recipes you send, the more is your chance of winning.
- Recipe submitted can be Vegetarian or Non-Vegetarian
- Like WhiskAffair Facebook page and Typhoo Facebook page and become a member of CookwithWhiskAffair on Facebook
- Once your recipe is published on our site, share the link of the recipe on your Facebook timeline and tag WhiskAffair and Typhoo. Example: Made this Beetroot and Onion Pakoda for @WhiskAffair and keeping my fingers crossed to win a @Typhoo tea hamper.
- The gifts would be sent only to an Indian address, while the contest is open to everyone
- Recipes can be used by WhiskAffair on its website and social media page.
- The prize value is in approximate range, it may be slightly higher or lower depending on the tea packs
Let the best Tea Time Snacks Recipe win!!!
I’d so much fun trying out the amazing recipes sent by so may of you. The evening tea definitely got very interesting. I’m sure you too would have loved the innovative recipes sent by our home chefs. Do have a look at all the shared recipes by visiting this link – http://bit.ly/WATeaTimeSnacks.
I’m happy to announce the winners of yet another successful contest.
3rd Prize: We had 3 3rd Prize winners
Many congratulations to all the winners and thanks to all those who submitted their recipes.