If there is one veggie that is as versatile as it is healthy, the humble potato fits this description perfectly. Whether using it as the main ingredient in a Potato Peas Croquette recipe, a spicy Masala Baby Roast dish or in a Dum Aloo Gravy, this vegetable never disappoints. The Texan Style Potato Salad is another way potatoes can be used. An unusual ingredient in this salad, it helps lend that delicious softness, while blending with egg and the various sweet and spicy sauces to create a dish that is a true blend of tastes and textures and rich in flavors..
This Texas Salad recipe is super easy to make and you just have to add the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. The salad is ready to serve in basically no time. What caps the food experience, is that this all-in-one meal can easily be your go-to option of lunch and dinners anytime. Texas Potato Salad can be served as a starter before you embark on the main course feast during parties or occasions. And, it is not at all a bad idea to munch Texas Potato Salad to make your evenings fresher and exuberant. Here’s a quick way to make Texas Potato Salad at home, mind to follow its recipe?
Texas Potato Salad
Texas Style Potato Salad
- Potato - 2 cups Boiled, peeled and cubed
- Eggs - 3 hard boiled, peeled and cubed
- Red onion - 1/2 cup Thinly sliced
- Parsley - 2 tsp chopped
- Paprika - 1/2 tsp
- For the dressing
- Yellow mustard sauce - 1 tbsp
- Mayonnaise - 1 tbsp
- Red wine vinegar - 1 tsp
- Sugar - 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper - 1/2 tsp
- Mix potato, eggs, onion, parsley and paprika in a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix all the ingredients for the dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix well.
- Serve cold.