Having traveled through the continents, I could easily relate to the stuff they sell in their aisles appealing to international cuisine lovers as well as Indian foodies. Foodhall is an absolute delight to visit and a must do for every food lover. So, when I got a bag full of goodies from Foodhall, I thought of preparing some scrumptious dishes. Special thanks to Saina, who very thoughtfully packed the goodie bag and made the entire experience so memorable for us. The goodies were perfect to create a fabulous Thai Meal for two of us. I was as such looking forward to preparing Thai Red Chicken Curry and these goodies came on right time! So,I treated my family with a Thai Red Chicken Curry paired with Jasmine rice while the Black Bean Sauce and Tom Yum soup took care for yet another day’s meal!
Thai Red Chicken Curry is full of fresh veggies such as carrots, broccoli, and bell peppers. Thick coconut milk, garlic and onions lend a rich flavour to this authentic Thai dish. Moreover, Thai Red Chicken Curry complements rice and tender chicken breasts taste absolutely delicious. Garnished with Basil leaves, Thai Red Chicken Curry tastes more heavenly when served with Jasmine rice just like Thai Pineapple and Prawn Curry. You can easily purchase Thai sauces, ingredients either online or from your nearest Foodhall.
Therefore, go ahead, read the recipe for Thai Red Chicken Curry and prepare it at your home:
Thai Red Chicken Curry
Thai Red Chicken Curry
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Garlic - 5-6 cloves
- Onion - ¼ cup ( thinly sliced )
- Thai Red curry paste - 4 tbsp
- Chicken breast - 2 ( cut into small pieces )
- Broccoli - 1 small heat cut into small pieces
- Carrot - 1 ( cut into thin stripes )
- Red bell pepper - 1 ( cut into stripes )
- Thick coconut milk - 1 cup
- Fish sauce - 1 tsp
- Sugar - ½ tsp
- Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
- Thai basil - 10-12 leaves
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add garlic and fry for a few seconds.
- Add shallots and fry for a minute.
- Add red curry paste and fry for a minute or two.
- Add chicken and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the broccoli, carrots and red bell pepper.
- Add coconut milk and ½ cup of water.
- Let the curry come to a boil.
- Simmer the heat and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add fish sauce, lemon juice, sugar and salt.
- Tear the basil leaves and add in the pan.
- Serve hot with Jasmine rice.
Try more amazing Thai recipes. Click here