About Sesame Seeds
About the recipe
Til Mawa Ladoo Recipe
- 500 g Til / Sesame Seeds
- 500 g Khoya / Mawa
- 2 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 400 g Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 cup Almonds (Chopped)
- 1/4 cup Cashew Nuts (Chopped)
- Ghee for applying on hands
- Heat a pan and dry roast the til until slightly browned.
- Remove them on a plate and let them cool.
- Grind in a blender to make a coarse powder.
- Heat mawa in the same pan and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Remove the pan from heat.
- Add sugar, powdered til, cardamom powder, almonds and cashew nuts in it and mix well.
- Grease your palms with ghee and take small portions of the mixture and shape them into round ladoos.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 10 days.