Vanilla Coconut Granola…. I love granola with milk or yogurt for my breakfast. They are healthy, quick and can be made in innumerable flavours. Although I make a variety of flavours of granola, this Vanilla Coconut Granola is an all time favourite with two of my most loved ingredients in there. All it takes is 10 minutes to mix up the ingredients and then all you have to do is to pop the tray in the oven for granola to bake to perfectly crispy texture. Here is how to make Vanilla Coconut Granola.
Recipe to make Vanilla Coconut Granola
Vanilla Coconut Granola Recipe
- Rolled oats - 2 and 1/2 cup Do not use instant oats for this recipe
- Almond flakes - 1/2 cup
- Sliced dry coconut - 3/4 cup
- Dried cranberries - 1/4 cup
- Dark brown sugar - 1/4 cup
- Honey - 1/4 cup
- Salt - 1/4 tsp
- Vegetable oil - 1/4 cup
- Vanilla extract - 2 tsp
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Line a 9 inch by 13 inch baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix oats, almonds, coconut, cranberries and sugar in a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix honey, salt, vegetable oil and vanilla extract.
- Pour the liquid ingredients over dry ingredients and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture in the prepared baking tray and press tightly.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until slightly browned.
- Remove the tray from oven and let the granola cool.
- Transfer in an airtight container once cooled.
- Store for upto a week.
- Serve with milk or yogurt.