A fine blend of guava juice, Jalapeno, lemon juice, red chilli powder and club soda, Virgin Jalapeno Guava Margarita is a drink that you cannot miss sipping on! Here is how to make it.
I am not a party person but I really like catching up with my BFFs, cousins, my blogger friends and often along with the meet and greet, we end up eating yummy snacks like Raggi Mude and even beverages like Red Wine Sangria, Easy Mango Lassi, Mango Basil Soda often.
Savoring and slurping snacks, coolers together not only unwind a promising evening but it also allows us to exchange recipes, sources for buying fresh ingredients.
Overall, it becomes a very happening and productive way to learn something new, bond and create a new kind of rapport with your clan!
And recently during one of those jam sessions I came to know about this recipe of Virgin Jalapeno Guava Margarita I Guava Mocktail Recipe.
A fine blend of guava juice, jalapeno, lemon juice, red chilli powder and club soda, Virgin Jalapeno Guava Margarita I Guava Mocktail Recipe is a drink that you cannot miss sipping on!
Too different and too exotic, a sip of this punch and I bet it leaves you wanting for more with a surprise!
This summer, take out some time, prepare Virgin Jalapeno Guava Margarita Recipe and let some promising time unfold itself! Here’s its recipe:
Virgin Guava Jalapeno Margarita Recipe
- 2 tablespoon Salt
- 2 teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
- 3 cups Guava Juice
- 2 tablespoon Jalapeno (Chopped)
- ¼ cup Lemon Juice
- Ice Cubes
- Mix salt and red chilli powder in a bowl.
- Brush the rim of the serving glasses with lemon juice.
- Press the glass upside down into the salt chilli mixture to line their rim.
- Mix guava juice, jalapeño and lemon juice in a jug.
- Pour the mixture in serving glasses until they are ⅔ rd full.
- Top with sprite and ice cubes and serve immediately.
Did you make this recipe? Let me know!