Za’atar Pita Chips is a quick and easy to make snack which can be made in just no time. Here is how to make them.
About this recipe
With these perfectly spiced Chips, my hunt for a very quick and easy to make snack, which is perfect to nibble on while we spend some good quality time with friends and family has come to an end.
These chips are super easy to make. Pita bread are very easily available these days in most supermarkets, so it’s only a matter of few minutes and you have a brilliant snack to serve.
To give the chips a burst of flavours, I have sprinkled them with Za’atar spice mix which is a Mediterranean spice and is also easily available these days. If in case you are not able to get it, just sprinkle the chips with any flavouring of your choice.
I served these Pita Chips with a Mango Salsa and they paired very well together. You can serve it with any dip or salsa of your choice. Pair it with Adrak Wali Chai during high tea or arrange a cooler party and relish them as the sides, these crunchy things taste so yummy!
Some more easy snacks recipes for you
Za’tar Pita Chips
- 4 Pita Bread
- 2 tbsp Za’atar Spice Mix
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Pre heat the oven to 150 degree C on Grill mode.
- Cut the pita bread into half horizontally.
- Now cut it into small, chips size pieces.
- Arrange the pita bread pieces on a baking tray in a single layer.
- Brush the pita with olive oil.
- Sprinkle Za’atar on top of pita bread.
- Grill the chips for 10-12 minutes, till they are slightly browned and crisp.
- Remove from the oven.
- Cool and serve with any salsa or dip of your choice.