What’s not to love in this Pecan Bundt Cake? Soft, moist, slight crunch in every bite from pecan. Some of the best things to bake are the easier things. And they’re far more fulfilling than standing hours doing prep and baking, when you can have something so delish in just a few minutes! And putting it together in that beautiful Bundt pan lends it a unique textural look and something guest-worthy too! We have a tonne of Bundt cake recipes on Whiskaffair and you can find them all here. I am on a Christmas Baking spree and this cake was long in the list to bake and I am glad I baked it. Just in case you don’t have a bundt pan, You can make this cake in a regular round pan as well. half the recipe or divide the batter in two 8 inch round pans if you are making this in regular round pans.
This cake is super easy to make, needs no special skills or tools and has clean ingredients, all of which make it a winner. You can also add a glaze which will cranks it up a notch, keeps the cake from drying out soon and voilà, you’ve got a super moist, finger-licking delicious, airy cake that you absolutely MUST share with others. Here is how to make it.
Pecan Bundt Cake
Pecan Bundt Cake
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Grease and dust a bundt pan.
- Transfer the pecan on a baking tray and toast them for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and chop into small pieces.
- Keep aside.
- Mix all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and slat in a bowl and keep aside.
- Whisk butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in a bowl until lightly and fluffy. ( approximately 4-5 minutes using electric whisk )
- Add eggs, one at a time and whisk well after each addition.
- Add vanilla extract and rum and mix well.
- Add flour mixture in 3-4 addition and mix gently.
- Keep adding milk after every addition of flour.
- Gently fold the pecans in the batter.
- Pour the batter in the prepared pan.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes, until a pick comes out clean.
- Remove the pan from the oven and let the cake cool for sometime.
- Transfer the cake on a wire rack and cool completely.
- Cut the cake into slices and serve.