Made with just 4 ingredients, this Jalebi White Chocolate Bark is a delicious fusion dessert you can make for upcoming festivals. Try my easy recipe here.
Here are some more chocolate recipes that you might like – Chocolate Tahini Brownies, Chocolate Sandwich, Chocolate Lava Mug Cake and Easy Eggless Chocolate Cake.
About Jalebi White Chocolate Bark
Jalebi White Chocolate Bark is the fun and colorful fusion dessert you need to make for Diwali or other upcoming Indian festivals.
A combination of white chocolate, jalebi, rose petals, and slivered pistachios, it is creamy, crunchy, and floral all in one.
This Indian-inspired chocolate bark is super easy to make and comes together in no time.
Double or triple the recipe, if making for a bigger crowd.
If you love white chocolate, you can also try my White Chocolate Nuts Cups recipe.
White Chocolate – Use the best cooking white chocolate. It makes the base of this dessert and the better chocolate you use, the better your dessert will taste.
Jalebi – Jalebi is a popular Indian sweet. You can either make jalebis at home or get them from Indian mithai shops.
Dried Rose Petals – Gives a nice vibrant pink color and floral aroma to the bark.
Slivered Pistachios – I prefer to add slivered pistachios but you can go for any nuts such as almonds, walnuts, or cashews.
Serve it during Holi, Diwali, or other festivals or special occasions. They also make great food gifts for friends and family.
It can also be enjoyed as a dessert after your meals or can be packed in the snack box as a treat.
These barks can be stored in the refrigerator in an air-tight container for about a week. They can also be stored in a cool and dry place at room temperature in winter.
You Might Also Like
Jalebi White Chocolate Bark Recipe
- 200 grams cooking white chocolate
- 50 grams jalebi
- 1 teaspoon dried rose petals
- 1 tablespoons slivered pistachios
- Chop the white chocolate into small pieces.
- Add 2 cups of water to a pan and bring it to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to low.
- Keep a glass bowl over the pan and add white chocolate to it.
- Keep mixing using a silicon spatula until the chocolate melts and is smooth and shiny.
- Transfer the melted chocolate to parchment paper and spread it evenly using a baking knife to make a ¼ -inch thick rectangle.
- Arrange jalebi on top.
- Sprinkle dried rose petals and slivered pistachios all over.
- Refrigerate the chocolate for 20 minutes.
- Cut into small pieces using a sharp knife. Serve!
Did you make this recipe? Let me know!