I cannot express how I love eating Chicken Cheese Samosa with Adrak Wali Chai. I have even arranged countless BFF sessions during monsoon wherein we have fun relishing Chicken Cheese Samosa, Pakoras and piping hot beverages!
What a bliss! You could plan for some fun party too and serve your friends finger-licking Chicken Cheese Samosa. Get started, note down the simple recipe of Chicken Cheese Samosa and relish them piping hot with your friends.
Chicken Cheese Samosa
- 12-15 Samosa patti
- 1 tbsp All purpose flour
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1 tbsp Oil (extra for frying)
- 3-4 Cloves Garlic (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup Onion (finely chopped)
- 3 tbsp Green capsicum (finely chopped)
- 150 gms Chicken mince
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp Dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp Dried basil
- 1/4 tsp White pepper powder
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Cheese (grated)
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan.
- Add garlic once the oil is hot.
- Fry for a few seconds.
- Add onion and fry till they turn translucent.
- Add capsicum and chicken mince and fry for a minute.
- Add salt, oregano, thyme, basil, white pepper powder and lemon juice.
- Cook till chicken is done.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Once cooled to room temperature, add grated cheese.
- Mix all purpose flour and water to make thick paste.
- Keep a tbsp of filling on the end of Samosa patti and roll to make samosa.
- Seal the ends using the flour paste.
- Make all the samosas in the same way.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- When the oil is heated nicely, simmer the heat to medium.
- Deep fry the samosas on medium heat till golden brown.
- Remove on a plate lined with tissue.
- Serve hot with ketchup or coriander chutney.