Tuna cutlets are super quick and easy to make and are full of toothsome flavors. You can also make these Tuna cutlets and freeze them for later use. Here is how to make Tuna Cutlets.
You can freeze the cutlets by arranging them in a tray in a single layer and freezing for a few hours. Then gather them and place in a zip lock bag. Freeze for later use for up to a month.
Just pull them out of the freezer and they are ready to be deep fried into golden balls of deliciousness. Although I have made Tuna cutlets numerous times before, never got a chance to take pictures and post them on the blog.
So, the other day, I prepared Tuna cutlets with eagerness to capture some beautiful shots and share its recipe with the Whisk Affair Community.
Tender at the core, these cutlets can be served as a snack along with Adrak Wali Chai or can be munched during lunches and dinners. Make a few batches whenever you have some time at hand and just deep fry whenever you are ready to eat.
Oh, the best part is that you can obviously pack few Tuna Kabab in your lunch box and relish it in office as well. Also, now you absolutely know what to prepare as starters during those countless parties and get-togethers, right?
So let’s get going, read the recipe of Tuna cutlets and do remember me when you savour them, ha!
Tuna Cutlets Recipe
Tuna cutlets are a delicious snack or Appetizer made using canned Tuna. It is a very easy and quick to make snack option for parties.
- 300 g Canned Tuna Drained
- 1/2 cup Onion Finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Fresh coriander Chopped
- 1 inch Ginger Grated
- 2 Green chilli Finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp Chaat masala
- 1 tsp Garam masala
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Boiled potato Grated
For outer coating
- 1 cup All purpose flour
- 2 Egg whites
- 1 and 1/2 cup Bread crumbs
- Oil for frying
- Mix all the ingredients to make the tuna kabab mixture in a mixing bowl.
- Make small rounds from the mixture.
- Flatten them a little bit.
- Coat the kabas with all purpose flour on both the sides.
- Dip them in egg white and then coat with bread crumbs on all the sides.
- Make all the kababs in the same manner.
- Cover the plate with Kababs with a cling film.
- You can freeze the Kababs at this stage.
- If not freezing, refrigerate the kabab's for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a flat non stick pan.
- Deep fry the kababs till golden brown from both the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with coriander chutney and onion slices.
Are you making this recipe? I LOVE to see your creations so snap a photo and tag Whiskaffair on Instagram with the hashtag #Whiskaffair and please give a star rating below ★. You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for more such easy recipes.