Lemon Pepper Dressing (Lemon Pepper Vinaigrette) is a healthy and delicious dressing that comes together in just 5 minutes using 5 simple ingredients. Drizzle it over your salads or roasted veggies (gluten-free, vegetarian, and can be easily made vegan).
About Lemon Pepper Dressing
Lemon Pepper Salad Dressing (Lemon Pepper Vinaigrette) is a refreshing blend of 5 simple ingredients – olive oil, fresh lemon juice, lemon zest, honey, and mustard sauce.
This 5 minutes dressing is tangy and slightly sweet with a subtle hint of spiciness and bold citrus flavor.
Lemon and black pepper vinaigrette is packed with flavors and is super versatile. Drizzle it over your mixed salad greens, summer salads, and fruit salads, massage it into kale, or just pour it over your roasted vegetables or chicken.
Although you get a bottle of this lemon pepper dressing in the store these days, making it at home is always recommended. The homemade salad dressing tastes much better than the store-bought one, it is free of artificial colors, flavors, and modifiers and it is much more economical to make at home.
This recipe is gluten-free and vegetarian and can be easily made vegan. You can double or triple it as per your requirement.
So get going and make yourself a batch.
Here are some more homemade dressings recipes that you may like
- Seasoned Sour Cream
- Thai Vinaigrette
- Asian Sesame Ginger Dressing
- Green Goddess Salad Dressing
- Lemon Garlic Salad Dressing
- Lemon Basil Vinaigrette
- Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette
To make lemon pepper dressing, you will need extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, honey, yellow mustard sauce (or Dijon mustard), salt, pepper, and a small jar (or a small bowl).
Use the best quality olive oil and freshly squeezed lemon juice for the best taste.
Adjust the salt and pepper according to your taste.
You can use maple syrup or coconut sugar instead of honey to make vegan lemon pepper dressing.
How To Make Lemon Pepper Salad Dressing
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon honey (or maple syrup)
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
to a small jar with a tight-fitting lid and close the lid tightly.
Shake vigorously until combined.
Check for salt and pepper and add more if required.
Use as desired!
Drizzle lemon salad dressing over your homemade salad like crisp lettuce salad with goat cheese, mixed salad greens, or summer vegetable salads, and massage it into your kale, arugula salad, or fruit salads.
You can also pour it on roasted or grilled veggies, chicken, or fish.
It can also be added to your wraps, open toasts, or Buddha bowls.
You can also pour it over your breakfast eggs.
I like to toss my crispy chicken wings in this vinaigrette recipe and make lemon pepper chicken wings. You can similarly make lemon pepper salmon.
Lemon Pepper Dressing can be stored in an air-tight container for 3-4 days in the refrigerator.
The oil may separate from the other ingredients, but just give it a good shake and it is ready to use.
You Might Also Like
Lemon Pepper Salad Dressing (Lemon Pepper Vinaigrette)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoons honey (use maple syrup for vegan)
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard sauce (or dijon mustard)
- ½ teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- ½ teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper (or to taste)
- Add all ingredients to a small jar with a tight-fitting lid and close the lid tightly.
- Shake vigorously until combined.
- Check for salt and pepper and add more if required.
- Use as desired!