Creamy Bacon Herb Mashed Potatoes is ideally served as a side and it is mainly prepared as an accompaniment that has a blend of herbs, potatoes, and bacon. Here is how to make it.
Potatoes used to be my favourite vegetable when I was a child! Almost once or twice a week, I made sure that my mom prepared Til Wale Sukhe Aloo and Aloo aur Paneer Tikki for me.
Soft, mushy, it was a delectation for me to feed on all the good food made using potatoes. Guess what, my kiddo has inherited #PotatoLove from me. Even he loves eating Restaurant Style Dum Aloo, Aloo Sabudana and French Fries, however, I have become tad strict, and I make sure that we do not eat potatoes often.
But, sometimes, it is fun to cheat the healthy diet sheet, right? So, once in a while, we mother and son, do enjoy our share of delicacies made using potatoes. And this Thanksgiving, Creamy Bacon Herb Mashed Potatoes are going to be on our menu for the #ThanksgivingDinner!
Creamy Bacon Herb Mashed Potatoes is ideally served as a side and it is mainly prepared as accompaniment that has a blend of herbs, potatoes, and bacon. It is made by serving mash of soft potatoes with crispy bits of bacon.
Along with the other spread of dishes for Thanksgiving meal, Creamy Bacon Herb Mashed Potatoes is made to make your culinary experience more interesting. Slightly sweet and delightfully creamy, it is pleasure to savour Creamy Bacon Herb Mashed Potatoes. Do read my recipe for the same and prepare it soon, okay?
Creamy Bacon Herb Mashed Potatoes Recipe
Creamy Bacon Herb Mashed Potatoes Recipe, How to make Creamy Bacon Herb Mashed Potatoes
Creamy Bacon Herb Mashed Potatoes is ideally served as a side and it is mainly prepared as an accompaniment that has a blend of herbs, potatoes, and bacon.
- 500 g Potatoes
- 2 tsp Salt Some more
- 2 Bay leaf
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Fresh Cream
- 2-3 stripes Bacon
- 1 tsp Fresh parsley Finely chopped
- 1 tsp Fresh Dill Finely chopped
- 1 tsp Fresh oregano Finely chopped
- Wash the potatoes, peel them and cut into chunks.
- Boil water in a pot and when it comes to a boil, add the potatoes along with bay leaves and 2 tsp salt.
- Cook the potatoes until they are done all the way through.
- Drain the water and transfer the potatoes in a large bowl.
- Add butter, milk and cream and mash until everything nicely comes together.
- Heat a pan and fry the bacon stripes until they are crisp.
- Chop them into small pieces and add in the potatoes along with parsley, dill, oregano and salt to taste.
- Mix well.
- Drizzle the bacon grease on top and serve.
Are you making this recipe? I LOVE to see your creations so snap a photo and tag Whiskaffair on Instagram with the hashtag #Whiskaffair and please give a star rating below ★. You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for more such easy recipes.